Thursday, April 17, 2008

2nd problem

My second problem is from someone who would like to remain anonymous.

I have a crush on this guy in my school and I think hes just so sweet. All of my friends know that I do and whenever I'm around him they always push me to talk to him but I usually don't know what to say so I end up looking really stupid. Could you please help? Is there a way for me to talk to him that wont make me seem desperate or whatever?

I think a lot of girls have that problem, ha ha. But the best way to approach someone is just be yourself. If hes in a class with you, casually ask him how hes doing in the class. That might spark up a conversation. If hes not, then ask him how hes doing. Don't worry about sounding or being stupid, most guys like when girls make mistakes. And if hes sweet as you say he is, if you laugh he will laugh with you. :]

Comment this post if theres anything you'd like to say or ask.
Any problems of your own you need help on? Email me or comment this post.

[tothstagex3@yahoo.com]

No comments:

Guests