Wednesday, April 16, 2008

1st problem

I got my first problem that someone named Stacey would like my advice for.

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a few weeks now and I really like him. But all of my friends say he might break my heart and that since he is older than me, we wont last. We see each other a lot and we talk to each other everyday but still everyone thinks hes just using me and theres no way an 11th grader would really want a 10th grader. What do you think?

Well Stacey, maybe your friends have a point and they do have a reason to be worried about you. But I also think that age is just a number and its whether you like that person or not is what counts. So I think you should stay with him for a little while longer, and if you believe that he may be using you or if things just go to fast for your taste, you should break up with him. Hope it helps. :]

Comment this post if theres anything you'd like to say or ask.
Any problems of your own you need help on? Email me or comment this post.

[tothstagex3@yahoo.com]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my last girlfriend was 7 years younger(25/18) and we didnt have any problems till she had to move with her family. Age is just a number

Guests